[GTLegends] - St.Petersburg - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTLegends] - St.Petersburg


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1550

File Name: St.Petersburg

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 02 Sep 2011

File Updated: 01 Apr 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : DerDumeklemmer

St. Petersburg GTL V1.0

=

St. Petersburg conversion has a long history over the generation of game engines.

As far as I know, it's one of Zero-G's great scratch builds for SCGT.

It was converted to GTR1 by Neel Jani.

IDT members did the rFactor version.

LeeJr finally converted it to GTR2, this verison was the base of this GTL conversion.

I talked to IDT(Doug Lynch), LeeJr, Neel Jani, theLonely, Zero-G (in alphabetical order)

and all of these kind guys agreed to a GTL version.

Hope I didn't miss to ask someone, if so, pls. excuse, it's not a sign of missing respect

but only the fact that so many guys where involved all over the years...

Due to the lage amount of versions I'm not absolutely sure about what exactly

was done by whom and what cames from which version in the current GTL version.

So I would like to give a big "thank you" to all guys involved in the different

versions all over the years!

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.