Alessandro Pollini Posted August 29, 2011 Posted August 29, 2011 File Name: 70Nordschleife File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 29 Aug 2011 File Updated: 29 Aug 2011 File Category: Tracks Author : motorfx 70 NORDSCHLEIFE also called " The Mother" vers 1.00 Since releasing earlier versions, I was offered to use some extras by Jan Kohl and Thorsten of THE USPITS from their Nordschleife70 for Nascar2003. while working on it I also heard from Gunnar333 of CSGT, so I was also able to add the historically correct paddock and along with other area changes to some sections, add some extra models to keep within something of how it would have looked. Its not essential to download this version of the track. It still has some odd little bugs from it roots. but it now has more shadows, enhancements and closer to the historical accuracy, thanks to the offer of extra models. especially by Gunnar333. In the tradtion of CSGT group, who like to give you the experience of how it was in this 70s era Installation,: those that have earlier versions its best to delete them and also the "70nordschleife.hat" hatfile found in UserData/LOG, then extract to a temp folder and then put the "CSGT " folder into your locations. I mentioned earlier how some mods tested may behave differently using the one aiw file, so to help I have added some trackconfig.ini files (Aiw learning) so you can drop them in their respective mod folder for CSGT/917, the GP79/league, and the F171 .. they do give better races with these Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now