Alessandro Pollini Posted August 28, 2011 Posted August 28, 2011 File Name: 2007 IndyCar Series beta File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 28 Aug 2011 File Updated: 04 Dec 2011 File Category: Open wheel Mods Author : LVracerGT Release Date : 2010 IndyCar Series 2007 beta by LVracerGT **V.91 Changes** -Physics changes to oval cars for more rear end stability and accurate speeds -Car shadows implemented -See readme for install procedure This is a WIP that I've been working on in my spare time for the last 2 years or so. Special thanks to Mike Peters for permissions to release this conversion for GTR2. I have put a lot of time into this and I hope you guys enjoy it. I will be working on finishing this in my spare time unless I can get some help. ENJOY!!! Current Features: - All four chassis configuration. Road Course, Short Oval, Speedway, and Indianapolis 500 - Each chassis configuration has unique physics and visual changes. i.e. Road Course and Short Oval Chassis feature brake ducts. - 4 Sets of tires. Road Course, Road Course wets, Oval, Short Oval - Tire sizes are true to life. Including the offset sizes run on ovals which causes the car to pull to the left, is reflected in the game. - Every team that ran the Dallara chassis including teams that only ran the Indy 500 and alternate liveries and helmets. -Sounds created from actual engine sound samples. Features still in development: - Push to pass for the 2009 cars - Full course cautions Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now