Alessandro Pollini Posted August 27, 2011 Posted August 27, 2011 File Name: Mugello File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 27 Aug 2011 File Category: Tracks Author : DerDumeklemmer rFactor Version - GTR2 Version Mugello was converted for GTR1 to by Gmilno. This version was converted to rF by Ferrari27. The rF version was converted to GTR2 by GT_VIRUS Since I thought it would be nice to have it in GTL also I asked all of them if the agree to a GTL conversion and they didn't complain. So I downgraded the GTR2 version to GTL FEATURES: ========= - Working Start-/PitIn-/Pitoutlight - Animated marshals and spectators - HUD Corner signs - Full featured GTL AIW (36 cars) Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now