[GTLegends] - Hungaroring - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTLegends] - Hungaroring


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1404

File Name: Hungaroring

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 27 Aug 2011

File Updated: 01 Apr 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : RacerM and DerDumeklemmer

Hungaroring GTL V3.1

=====================

TTTTT created and maintained the rF Version of the nice conversion based on GP4.

RacerM converted his initial V1.x for GTL&GTR2.

Since V1.x became a little bit outdated I asked RacerM

if it would be OK if I clean up the floor at Hungaroring for GTL.

RacerM kindly agreed and so I created the current V2.x version for our

Porsche Supercup Event on 2007-08-05 on www.altbierbude.de

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.