Alessandro Pollini Posted August 26, 2011 Posted August 26, 2011 File Name: Buenos Aires Grand Prix File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 26 Aug 2011 File Updated: 01 Apr 2012 File Category: Tracks Author : DerDumeklemmer Buenos Aires Grand Prix GTL V1.1 ================================= Ones upon a time back in May I discovered this beautiful track created by CTDP for F1C and though this one is a must have for the SimBin-Universe too. So I asked CTDP about the permission for a conversion and CTDP kindly agreed. - Thank you so much for this kind gesture - Since it's a F1C track from '98 the geometry and textures are a bit outdated these days. I tried my best to improve it as much as possible to me. Hope you enjoy the result. (If not, don't bother me 'cause the download is for free, LOL.) CREDITS: ======== - Cars and Track Development Project (http://www.ctdp.net/) for the nice F1C version and the permission to convert it. - CY-33 for his Argentina map in the loading screen - Holger for TV-Cams - My girlfriend for her patience and understanding. ..and all the guys I'm in contact due to conversion issues. Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now