[GTLegends] - Barcelona 2 Layouts - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTLegends] - Barcelona 2 Layouts


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1329

File Name: Barcelona 2 Layouts

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 26 Aug 2011

File Updated: 01 Apr 2012

File Category: Tracks

Author : DerDumeklemmer

Barcelona 2 Layouts V1.0

Barcelona GP & National circuit converted from GTR2.

- Textures by Culmone67

- Loading Screens by Dumeklemmer

- GTL-Video by GUNAR

PS: it's an older release but it was missing here and I was asked to upload it here as well ...

Click here to download this file

  • 5 years later...
Posted

Is there a chance for Barcelona 2007 conversion from GTR2 to GTL? GTR2 Barcelona 2007 version is based on this 2-layouts original GTR2 track and it add the current layout with the last chciane. I've tried to convert it myself follow the GTR2 to GTL track conversion tutorial but it doesn't work - I have CTD when I try to load race on this 07 layout. I converted other GTR2 tracks (for example Sochi Autodrom) from GTR2 to GTL and they works fine. I don't know what's wrong with this Barcelona 2007 version. I'm looking for this track to GTL since a long time but I couldn't find it or convert it myself. I would be very grateful for any help in this matter.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.