[GTR2] - Croft07 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Croft07


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1224

File Name: Croft07

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 24 Aug 2011

File Category: Tracks

Author : motorfx

rFactor Version

Croft circuit is situated in North Yorkshire.

There have been several versions of Croft circuit, by various modders who should be thanked for their work that this is based on, sometime in 2007 a private league wanted a Croft in their Race07 league, I started working and updating this Croft for them, but since then I have made some further improvements, after some further small remodelling, Retexturing, new trees, new Aiw, Animated marshals, Rain Reflections etc, since race07 release, I reworked a lot of the track and in updating to be more inline with the track today, I remodelled and retextured it in parts and now added banners and pit extras, after putting into GTR2 to create this Croft 07 version I thought I'd release this for now, until its updated and later version with improvements is ready.!

version 1.2

made quite few changes to the appearance, all new road, grass textures and mapping, better lighting, made and added a number dynamic tree shadows, shadows in pit garages, other objects, this version has the later aiw file, so the ai cars should have a better race, less crashes at Hawthorn and the Jim Clark Esses (with AI set to real) cheers Ken

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.