[Race07] - 09 Jops Siffert - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Race07] - 09 Jops Siffert


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1214

File Name: 09 Jops Siffert

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 24 Aug 2011

File Category: Tracks

Author : NeelJ

GTR2 Version

Origin of the circuit for LPG by Manu68 & Jackseller

the 1st conversion worm Rfactor by Manu68 & optimization by Neel Jani,

Conversion and modification for version 09 by Neel Jani,

I thank Manu68 which has me pleasantly to authorize modified version of origin in modern version,

I also thank the TEAM Old Drivers Spirit http://www.old-drive...forum/index.php which has pleasantly to organize test them on line on their waiter as well as the pilots who I one taken part,

Thank you also with the others bêtas tester, PhilH959, Boblebric, Thierry81 & Hugues,

This version modern and made starting from the first Rfactor version of the name of Jops and which was a memorial, you will find in the principal repertory of the circuit a file original credit which and a history of the circuit,

Import;

This version does not replace the first version of Jops,

I will not detail all that at summer made in order to pass this circuit in modern version, but those of you who have to roll the old version will give an account of completed work well,

Thank you in Boblebric which made me the file video assembly for the screens TV & Thierry81 for the AIW who and of a maximum of 36 cars, Luigi for the cameras & TheSky for the models 3D of starting fires and the entry and exit of the stands

The animated Flags which represents 14 country! are of my own manufacture, and I authorize any person of use for their circuit, I ask just for a small mention in your credit,

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.