[GTR2] - 2009 Charade - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - 2009 Charade


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1210

File Name: 2009 Charade

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 24 Aug 2011

File Category: Tracks

Author : Neel Jani

GT Legends Version - rFactor Version

GTR2: 2009 Charade V1.0

Original circuit for Rfactor by Kakushi “Pixsim”

Official site of the creator; http://pixsim.net/

Conversion & update by Neel Jani,

I thank Kakushi which the my given authorization to conversion for are circuit worm the SimBin platforms,

For this conversion! I am been useful of the last version Rfactor de Kakushi, version on which it has remake the mapping of the ground bleaches on grass and rock starting from photograph which it itself took on the circuit,

Of my with dimensions I have make some corrections, addition again object plus publicity and re-examined the large platform starting from photograph and video, and lighting of the Stand part,

I thank Vivemclaren which my to correct a portion of the track (mapping) which posed a problem,

Thank you also Thierry81 which has made me the AIW of each version,

Information on the image of loading;

At the request of the original author of the circuit I board kept the image of origin which it has make for Rfactor and gift I have make some small modification for the adaptation to the SimBin platform, therefore for the people who would like to propose this track in remote loading on their site, I ask you not to change this image of loading by respect towards the author,

You can possibly propose a new image of loading put in a file alternative image and not the opposite,

Thank you to take note!

Thanks;

Kakushi “Pixsim” Rfactor Version

SimBin for GTR2

3DSMAX

Simgarage 3DSIMED

Photoshop 7

Cams Luigi

AIW Thierry81

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.