[Race07] - GTR EVO Blue Mountain - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Race07] - GTR EVO Blue Mountain


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1206

File Name: GTR EVO Blue Mountain

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 24 Aug 2011

File Category: Tracks

Author : legendsatlunch

GTR2 Version - rFactor Version - GTL Version

It is with great pleasure that we present to you Blue Mountain.

Created by Steve Evasic for GPL. Many thanks for permission to rerelease this great track.

Blue Mountain GP Circuit addon track for GPL -- Released on 5/25/03 by Steve "McLaren" Evasic.

------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION:

The Blue Mountain GP Circuit is a fantasy track named after a ski resort in Pennsylvania, USA. Before this project was called Blue Mountain, it was an almost flat club circuit type of track. I got some ideas of what I thought would make a good fantasy track such as: An authentic 60's era feel, nice elevation and camber changes, a variety of corners, and also fun/difficult to drive. I tried to put all these elements together to create a "believable" fantasy track.

What I came up with was a 2.551 mile public-road circuit so to speak. It contains flat-out sweepers, one or two tighter bends, hills and jumps, an off-camber corner and even a chicane-type corner at the end. This track demands the best out of the car, driver, and the setup. It is a fun drive I think!

------------------------------

INFORMATION:

This is my first attempt at an addon track for Grand Prix Legends. I made this track for the GPL community to contribute to it what I believe it has to me. This track is dedicated to my friends and family and to the members of Mybroga Racing Club (http://mybroga.speedgeezers.com), the best GPL league around.

As a novice editor, none of the .3do's and their mips used in this project were of my creation. They all came from the 11 original tracks in the game. I would like to add that all of the terrain textures were converted from Nascar Racing 2002 by Papyrus...

_____________________

I started to convert this wonderful track to GTR EVO and then created a 3d background

to hide the edges of the circuit. I also created a grid walk and the animated marshalls. ( first time effort for me).

Whilst testing I thought this would be brilliant and right at home in GTL so I contacted Neelj to assist in making the best

of this truly excellent circuit.

Neel has done a magnificent job with the help of the people listed below.

I hope this track brings great enjoyment and another 'classic track' to the GTL and simbin titles.

Many thanks go to DutchDevil and crew for their excellent work in converting to Rfactor.

Thanks go to many people for this convertion

The following is from Neelj detailing his efforts. Many thanks to all!

Legendsatlunch & NeelJ

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.