Alessandro Pollini Posted August 24, 2011 Posted August 24, 2011 File Name: Birmingham Superprix File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 24 Aug 2011 File Category: Tracks Author : motorfx GT Legends Version - rFactor Version based on the track as used in the late 80`s by the BTCC and F3000 in the city centre race of Birmingham, England , which held the event for 5years, although its a street circuit , its quite fast and fun to race : ) I meant to post the updated aiw and the changes to startlights for gtr2 version, a while back ("Wee Eck" helped saved me some time, by placing them in the track for me sometime ago) and has another friend Uwe, asked about having this track in GTL, I thought it would be a good idea to do some of the updates I had intended, so he can also add them to the GTL conversion, so this has working startlights and rolling starts work.. and I've also added some new models and extra objects, hopefully to help the immersion factor,so heres an extensive updated version, have fun ! Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now