[GTR2] - Zolder 2005 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] - Zolder 2005


Recommended Posts

Posted

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1184

File Name: Zolder 2005

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 23 Aug 2011

File Category: Tracks

Author : sunalp2

This is a conversion of Zolder from GTL.

Zolder in GTL represents the track as it was for the 2005 FiA Historic season.

I was surprised not to see it here at nogrip, so I thought I would do the conversion.

On further investigation, I did find it at two other sites, so I altered the files to Zolder 2005 so it would not overwrite any other versions.

Thanks to 10Tacle and SimBin for the GTL Version.

Comes complete with rain reflections, Lods and Maps by yours truly, and working Safety car by Khan1670

This GTL track will make the GTL-GTR2 experience just that bit closer to the real thing.

Extract to GTR2\GameData\Locations

Version 1.1 Corrected GDB file for GTR2 reverse pit order

Version 1.2 Changed naming convention to allow it to work with any other versions.

!!!!!!!!!!!**IMPORTANT**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DELETE PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF MY TRACK.

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.