[GTR2] Alfa Romeo Concept Retrofutura 33/2 WIP - GTR3 - GTR2 - GTR by SimBin - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[GTR2] Alfa Romeo Concept Retrofutura 33/2 WIP


Recommended Posts

Posted

Alfa Romeo Concept Retrofutura 33/2 WIP

I am starting this thread for all that would like to follow the development of my concept car.

My Alfa Romeo Concept Retrofutura 33/2 WIP is reviving the past of Alfa Romeo's whole range of 33/2 mid engine v8 street and race cars. I have started to designed the concept during the 2010, with in mind to be a mod for GTR2 simulation game. The game is just used to "bring to life" the concept car, and is the second best thing I could do. Only thing better would be that the car really would exist.

719906734t.jpg

More pictures in my gallery

From technical aspect I decided to fit the car in the range of the F458. The Alfa has 1 cm shorter wheel base and similar wheel track as the Ferrari. The technical similarities don’t stop there as it has similar spec. engine, gearbox and tire and rim size. The physics test in game show that the performances are just about right as it has similar lap time to the real F458.

For the physics and behaviour characteristics, the F458 was once more the guide and I tried to incorporate the full range of information I found about the capabilities of the F458 and how it drives on the limit and its capabilities. Currently the mod has a physics that allows a driving range from clean time attack driving to sliding and drifting as does the F458. The physics I am creating simulates the car in a mod where no AIDS are on except the ABS.

Posted
555149907t.jpg
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.