360 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest maddo03
Posted

I'm new to NetKar Pro, I'm running a Logitech Driving Force GT and am wondering can I increase the steering lock from 180° to 360°?

Thanks :)

Posted

You should be running with 900°, as the software automatically sets the appropriate steering lock depending on your degrees of rotation. Set 900° in the Logitech Control Panel, then make a new calibration within nKP.

Posted

Only problem with 900° is that in the single-seaters the wheel will continue to turn (when the car's on full lock). I use 406° (in Logitech profiler) when running the single-seaters & 900 in the other cars. It can be tricky to find 406°, so I go to 446° then use the left cursor key to set it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.