[WIP] 2011 Ferrari F458 Challenge - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[WIP] 2011 Ferrari F458 Challenge


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello, I'm looking to start developing a mod for rFactor showcasing the Ferrari F458 Challenge both the European and North American race events. I have already made all of the official markings as seen below (EU and NA). I have begun work on the model. I know there are F458's already out there but I want this to be new. If anyone has shots fo the full interior please PM me. All I can find is a close up of the steering wheel. I have also downloaded the complete rule book so nothing will be overlooked. I want this series to run just like a real one. Except we will make up our own teams and liveries.

Now I am a 2D graphic artist/3D modeler. So, I will need some help if anyone would be willing to lend a hand in doing so, preferrably in the programming area. Any advice for modding will be highly appreciated. I have never modded before and I know there are quick start guides out there but for someone like me whom does not speak the language, it's pretty tough. I made a custom skin for Race 07 following their doctrine and I still managed to mess that up, lol.

f458dash.png

Posted

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.