Alessandro Pollini Posted August 6, 2011 Posted August 6, 2011 File Name: 09 Mosport Park File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini File Submitted: 06 Aug 2011 File Category: Tracks Author : NeelJ GT Legends - rFactor Version V1.1 improvement Fix the transparency of trees, Added two missing steps, Correction of the track surface, adding more plate before the turn of tar Moss Adding and changing a few sponsors on I did not have information for V1.0, for example gateway at the start of track install: Remove the V1.0 and the HAT file before installing the V1.1 NR2K2 Author (S) PWF Conversion & update by Neel Jani For this modern version of the circuit I made use of my version 1977_Mosport GTR2, To make this version 2009 I made use mainly of video and photograph of the race ALMS 2009 and of another photograph of 2009 found on several site and forums, I tien with thanked Fabby which provided me several photograph and bond of site, I also thank Boblebric for these models 3D for the small tents and TheSky for these models 3D for fires for grid and input/output for the stands, Thierry81 for the AIW (36 cars max) Thank you with Fred_@s for these textures HD Horizon, Luigi for these excellent cameras, Thanks with the bêtas-testers, PhilH959, TheSky, Thierry81, Boblebric & Prejudices For the update of the circuit and part of the new objects (3D) One or more textures were created with images of CGTEXTURES.COM. These images cannot be redistributed by defect, please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information. Thanks: SimBin for GTR2 Google Sketchup Photoshop SimGarage 3DSIMED 3DSAMX Good entertainment, Neel Jani Click here to download this file
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now