[rFactor] - Monza 1971 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor] - Monza 1971


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Monza 1971

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 02 Aug 2011

File Updated: 26 Mar 2012

File Category: Tracks

This is a model of Monza set in 1971. I have used numerous books, magazine articles and the internet to get as good a likeness to the track in-period as possible.

Set up for 12 teams / 24 cars to run.

The main buildings were created in SketchUp and all of the advertising hoardings were drawn by me, copied from the originals.

Credits for other objects/materials;

Bob’s Track Builder of course

Ennis Fargis for road textures etc.

Weird Beard for Hayward Club textures (excellent Xpack)

Grandstands Xpack too, but can’t find whose work that is, sorry!!

Trees are from Great Britain (RBR) & Old Uk Advertising. Both excellent XPacks!!

The track is an ongoing project, so as I find more details I will build them into the mod. Likewise any problems will be looked into, should they arise.

I hope you enjoy this mod, I sure enjoyed building it!

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.