[rFactor] - Monza 1967 1.0 - Sezione DOWNLOAD - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[rFactor] - Monza 1967 1.0


Recommended Posts

Posted

File Name: Monza 1967 1.0

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 02 Aug 2011

File Updated: 26 Mar 2012

File Category: Tracks

08/02/2008 - I am releasing version 1.0 of Monza 1967. I made some changes to the track to make it look more authentic, these include curbs and billboards. The pits have some updated textures and I have built an actual garage area but keep in mind the AIW has not been updated to use it at this time. If you drive off the track and into the garage area you will probably recieve a black flag. I built it for future use if and when I get time to redo the AIW. I also made changes to some of the objects that were popping up in the distance and moved the Starting Lights so the front row cars can see them.

Parker0065

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.