news 17/07/2011

Guest McSaltens

Guest McSaltens

Hello guys, today ive been lucky enough to have a talk with kunos, and ive been able to ask him couple questions, im not gonna go on the whole conversation, but heres is a little recap.

Kunos told me that the collision patch is alsost ready, but he hasnt been able to release it because they decided to update the game ui once more and make it a little bit more like the new wbesite. but the the code went broken again so they have been fixing it.

He also told me that the release will be very soon, the company is not a little company anymore, now they are bigger , but that also means that he is not the one making the decission as before, the company plan to release another simulation soon in beginning of august, and and also planning to release the patch for netkar for the same date or before, but if they find problems this could delay it but not more than 4 to 5 weeks.

i could post quotes form kunos itslef but i dont think its needed he also told me other cool thing, but i dont think he would want me to say it cause he told me he shouldnt talk about that.

to fisnish it id like to say that he told me it was ok to put a post for the comunity to inform when i asked if i could infrom the comunity so, this words are authorized by kunos himself.!

Hola chicos, hoy he tenido la suerte de tener una charla con kunos, y he sido capaz de hacerle algunas preguntas , no voy a escribir toda la conversación, pero os hare un resumen.

Kunos me dijo que el parche de colisión esta casi listo, pero no han podido liberarlo, ya que decidieron actualizar la interfaz de usuario del juego una vez más para que sea un poco más como la nueva website. pero el código se les jodio de nuevo por lo que han estado de reparandolo.

También me dijo que la liberación será muy pronto, me comento que la empresa kunos simulazioni, ahora son más grandes, pero eso también significa que él no es el que toma las decisiones como antes, la compañia planea lanzar otro simulador a principios de agosto, y también planea lanzar el parche para netkar para la misma fecha o antes, pero si encuentran problemas que esto podría retrasar, pero no más de 4 a 5 semanas.

Prodia pegar quotas o citas de lo que hemos hablado pero no creo que sea necesario, me comento que tambien habra otra novedad, pero me comento que no lo digera todavia aunque yo si que se lo que es pq se lo entendi entre lineas.

Finalizo el resumen diciendo que todo lo que he escrito, esta con su consentimiento, ya que le pregunte si podia poner algun post para informar a la gente.

asi que pues eso es todo, pronto deberiamos tener las collisiones arregladas!

Guest inguni

i'm very impressed to see Spanish writers in this forum!!, I'm so happy for that, we will see when the next update is on the fly (I hope soon!!).

Estoy impresionado de ver a gente escribiendo en español en este foro!!, me alegra mucho ver eso. Veremos cuando sale la siguiente acutalización (Espero que pronto!!)