Guest Tomy Posted July 2, 2011 Posted July 2, 2011 (edited) Hello to all. I'm from Spain and I have this game about three years ago, but I feel like a newbie because I haven't played so much, and now I'll decide to extract the juice of this great simulator, but I have some questions before to play. 1.- Does support 5.1 surround sound? 2.- Why the replays runs at only 30 FPS? 3.- What is the MIPMAPBIAS (nkpro.ini) correct adjust? 4.- Why should I set this file to improve the game? [GRAPHICS] MIPMAPBIAS=-2.5 ASPECTRATIOCORRECTION=1.0 SKIDBUFFERLENGTH=1200 CARSHADOWMAPSIZE=256 NAMESOFF=0 [AUDIO] USEOPENAL=1 [FORCEFEEDBACK] HARDMODE=0 [MIRRORS] RESX=256 RESY=128 FOV=15 5.- Is there something to be set to play with three monitors? Edited July 3, 2011 by Tomy
Wally Posted July 3, 2011 Posted July 3, 2011 All I know is you can make the RESX and RESY numbers bigger (like double them both) to get a higher resolution display in your mirrors.
Guest CAR Posted July 3, 2011 Posted July 3, 2011 Also setting hardmode ffb to 1 uses a different algorithm, which's best with the F1800 imo (it isn't meant to be realistic with the F2000/FTarget etc.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now