Steering wheel turns like crazy in the Vintage

Wally

I have 1.3 "B", and when I race in the Vintage, the in-game steering wheel does not turn 1:1 with my Momo black (270 degrees). The in-game wheel spins much faster than my Momo, like it has waaaay more degrees of rotation, and it's distracting. Is there a fix/workaround (apart from turning the wheel off!)?

I thought there was already a fix that was supposed to stop "unrealistic steering".

btw, I dont know what it really does, but when I turned steer ratio to 10 on vintage, the car started to handle AMAZINGLY well imo. It started to drift like crazy. Only thing I wish there were to make it even better , was if there were some option to adjust the gear ratios a bit, but im okay with this. Best car ever

• 2 weeks later...

btw, I dont know what it really does, but when I turned steer ratio to 10 on vintage, the car started to handle AMAZINGLY well imo. It started to drift like crazy. Only thing I wish there were to make it even better , was if there were some option to adjust the gear ratios a bit, but im okay with this. Best car ever

The steer ratio is the ratio of how much the car wheels turn when you turn the steering wheel. A steering ratio of 10:1 means the wheel will rotate by 1