Guest skooli Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 I was wondering if the master query protocol and the server query protocol are described somewhere. I'd like to have a serverlist without going ingame (need to reboot to win to drive) I captured the communication from the games serverlist which first contacts a masterserver, receives a list of all the servers and then it goes through the list and scans all the servers. I've replicated the packets sent to the masterserver and the individual gameservers but I don't get any reply. I also noticed that the queries change on successive requests but I can't figure out how they're built. Any helpful hints are appreciated. (The packets were captured with an unlicensed version) scan.txt
wildsurfer Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 Juha understood how that works, and built a feature in his nkServerTool to show the server list and to connect to the server. http://www.lastplace-racing.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=30&func=fileinfo&id=46 you can try to send him a PM to have more informations http://forum.radiators-champ.com/u98contact Good luck!
wildsurfer Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 Juha understood how that works, and built a feature in his nkServerTool to show the server list and to connect to the server. http://www.lastplace-racing.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=30&func=fileinfo&id=46 you can try to send him a PM to have more informations http://forum.radiators-champ.com/u98contact Good luck!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now