New Track : Nivelles-Baulers 1974 - GTR3 - GTR2 - GTR by SimBin - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

New Track : Nivelles-Baulers 1974


Recommended Posts

Posted

New Track : Nivelles-Baulers 1974

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=118

This is a totally new beta, I started from scratch again, because I found more accurate footage and pictures. The new first corner is less fun than the v0.5.. but its far more accurate..

I still have to do some objects and texures.. but I really need someopne to make me some good cams for both layouts.

post-21208-0-21832200-1306822244_thumb.j

post-21208-0-97524200-1306822262_thumb.j

post-21208-0-99874400-1306822316_thumb.j

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.