rFactor2: new track progress report - rFactor 2 by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

rFactor2: new track progress report


Recommended Posts

Posted
The last track is about 78% done now (I mean last track for the initial release
Posted
As Luc can attest, I can tell you, down to the prop or texture, how far through a track's development we are--I'm that AR when it comes to asset creation I know when I finish up sponsor banners and such it'll be at 80%, when vegetation is finished it will be at 84%. Grandstands and crowds will put it at 88%, additional props at 90%, reflection set up will take it to 94%, night lighting will put it at 96%, and animated props will finish it off....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.