[WIP] Circuit de Catalunya 2002-2010 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[WIP] Circuit de Catalunya 2002-2010


Recommended Posts

Posted

Info : major update for my conversion of SimBin's Barcelona Circuit. Nearly all the trackside objects have been reworked or rebuilt, missing stands and trees were added, mapping got improved, some new textures were created and much more.

As the grandstand from the SimBin version was built in 2002, we decided to start from there. Since this year the track was modified two times: the first time in 2004, when the new La Caixa was built and the second time in 2007, when the second last corner was replaced by a slow chicane. In total, there will be three different versions: 2002-2003, 2004-2006 and 2007-2010, all coming with GP- and National layout.

2010_1us9i.png2010_20t3m.png2010_3wq7n.png2010_47twg.png2010_6fqb6.png

  • 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

263314394t.png941580004t.png220108520t.png

457738689t.png905190932t.png

I actually planned to release the track with 42 garage spots, but since the Circuit de Catalunya will host a 24h race for GT- and touring cars in a few weeks with about 70 teams participating, I decided to increase the number.

With only 40 garages in the pit building, I had to find room for the other cars elsewhere. The paddock area is big enough, so I put some tents there and created space for another 47 cars, makes 87 cars in total...

Edited by Uff
Le immagini sono ora ingrandibili
Posted

grab_002aue9.pnggrab_008rusu.pnggrab_009xu2c.pnggrab_010jux5.png

With only 40 garages in the pit building, I had to find room for the other cars elsewhere. The paddock area is big enough, so I put some tents there and created space for another 47 cars, makes 87 cars in total...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.