Cockpit HD+new steer for Ftarget - netKar PRO Addons - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Cockpit HD+new steer for Ftarget


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Ciao a tutti, questo è l'ultimo file che conclude la serie Cockpit denominata HD,la Ftarget è

una formula bellissima ed è per questo che ho dedicato tutte le mie attenzioni possibili sul suo abitacolo.

Disponibile anche un nuovo volante.

Rinominate i file in Cockpit_HR e Steer.png, dopo inserite tutto nella cartella skin che più preferite.

Vi saluto e spero vi piaccia

DOWNLOAD http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=184

* lavorato su luci e contrasto

* lavorato su colori e riflessi su tutte le parti

* modificata la dashboard e aggiunto nuove etichette

* sostituito e inserito viterie ricavate da foto reali

* migliorato la parte in carbonio

* nuovo volante (solo per Ftarget)

* aumentata la risoluzione

nxq4c6.jpg

im2ogg.jpg

Edited by Aliamac_ita
Posted

grazie anche per questa. non fai la vintage? o non riesco a trovare la discussione?

Posted

grazie anche per questa. non fai la vintage? o non riesco a trovare la discussione?

No la vintage non la faccio perch

  • 1 year later...
Posted

nuovi link !!

  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

link funzionanti

  • 3 months later...
Posted

I don't understand, I have installed correctly all HD textures of this game, including this HD wheel texture, but I have problems with the cockpit HD texture, I don't know why. I overwrite the file but with no result. Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks.

Posted

hi Iketani,

ihave put the cockpit HD texture and the wheel texture file in nkp13/cars/FTarget/skin, (choose a preferred skin using in nkp) ihave put in this folder also my Aim display

ihave not any problem

retry one more time

Posted

Yeah sorry, my fail xD I have deleted the cockpit texture of my skin folder and now I see the HD texture :)

Lot of thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.