I need help. - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

A time ago I found an article to improve the online of netkar in this web.

Framework was consisting in desinstalar and to reinstall "frameworks".

Providing that I play online, to the moment it is disconnected.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un tempo fa ho trovato un articolo di migliorare la linea di netkar in questa rete.

Quadro

Posted

Have a look here. Please give a proper name to your topic next time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.