new comer - FFB problem

Guest MGSKubrick

Guest MGSKubrick

Hello everybody, and thank you for your answers.

i'm french so, excuse my english.

i have a problem with my Thrustmaster Rally Clutch edition.

On straight line, the more i go fast, the more my wheel go to right then left again and again, very quick and very hard (result of the force feedback). The consequence is that my car is spinning after all. The problem increase with the time on straight line (like after the raidillon on spa), and if i put my hands of the wheel, the feeback goes to right and left more and more violent.

It happens with all the car, but it's very visible with the k2s, because of the speed.

In the thrusmaster config on my pc, the settings are :

principal : 100 %

Static : 100 %

Dynamic : 100 %

agressivity : 100 %

Optimised effects : on

Automatic back to the center : with the game (not with the button wheel)

Even if i decrease the percentage, it will resolve the problem, but i lost too much sensitive response in the wheel.

In the game, the lineratity is set to 100 %, if i set it to 0 %, it's better, but the gameplay is not so good for me.

So what can i do ?

Thank you very very much to everybody that can anwser this problem.

Guest CAR

I don't have your wheel, but you need to find a compromise with your settings. My wheel only starts to sway from side to side at high speed (if I take my hands off the wheel). I've only turned down the overall strength (& left linearity in game at 100%), but I know some people tweak other settings.

Edited by CAR

What you should also check is whether HARDMODE is 1 or 0 in netkar/cfg/nkpro.ini. If it is 1, then you feel the vibrations in the wheel a lot more. The default is 0, and that is probably recommended.

the linearity correct value is 100%, and if your wheel support it set 900° and check in advanced option that the lock value is 900 too.

about you problem, try to set friction and damping to zero, and to decrase gain one click at time...

Edited by BoNI

Guest MGSKubrick

a simple question, but is there a settings wheel option in the game. I only see ffb gain, friction and dumping on the pits, in the main menu, i only see the assignement keys for wheel, and configuration of wheel, but not a ffb settings

a simple question, but is there a settings wheel option in the game. I only see ffb gain, friction and dumping on the pits, in the main menu, i only see the assignement keys for wheel, and configuration of wheel, but not a ffb settings

I don't think there are any other FFB settings.