How to setup Wagenvoorts Ranking tool with a hosting company?

Guest Crady

Guest Crady

As the topic says...

My netKar server is hosted at gaming-solutions.com. I only can start/stop/restart the server using a control panel. Also I have a file manager (or FTP).

But as far as I have seen, Wagenvoorts ranking tool requires to be started and then I have to press a "start" button to start my server.

Is there a way to start both, that ranking tool and my server without pressing "start"???

I have already asked Waganvoort but did not get any answer :(

Thanks

btw... is there a tool out there to view if my server really is running? A few days ago my hosting company reported my server running, but I had to restart it though in order to be able to see it in netKar... If I am running a server with that ranking tool, I can see on wagenvoorts website if my server is online or not.

Guest CAR

When the master server goes down (as it did the other day), yours needs to be re-started in order to be seen in game. Jaap's ranking website just shows the ranked servers, it doesn't tell you if it's public or not (it might just be someone hot lapping). Regarding your hosted server I've never used one, so hopefully someone else will be able to help :)

Guest Crady

Well... you can start that tool via command line using the "-s" switch.

But unfortunately Jaaps site does not support all combos :(

I am runnig a 500Arbath@Blackwood server which might be interesting for LFS switchers. This is not supported yet... I sent him an email again - and again I did not get any answer yet....