moron ruining the fun - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi guys,

first time here, i registered just to post this because it really pissed me off.

Some guy named Gibellini R. was doing all kind of bullshit on the server today, prato f1600.

Let me name just few, crashing in the drivers in the first corner of the race, than waiting on some spot by the track to hit some car again, insulting,...

Have a look at this guy and do something please.

If that happens again the best would be to call admin immediatelly so he can see it by himself.

Is there any way to contact some admin in such situation?

Posted (edited)

The couple F1600/Prato is free for every users, both licensed and demos, hence it happens to meet some funny people.

For what I could see in these months, they stay for a day or two, then go away.

In most cases, I solved such situations by pointing out that they had to practice a lot to hit me (it is a simple trick: they catch you for a couple of laps, each time they miss you they become less motivated, then they leave the server). Pointing out their childish age works, too: phrases like "do you want a gift for your 10th birthday?" and so on were useful to me.

The aim is not to offend anyone, but trying to keep the server clean with the minimum possible loss of time.

PS: when you meet some wrecker, hit tab, so you see the name-label before you see the car and you have time to skip accidents.

Edited by foyol
Posted

You get crashers on demo servers in all sims/games unfortunately. I've never actually met one in nKPro, but then I tend to stay away from demo servers :P It doesn't help that nKPro doesn't have a kick and/or ban feature though.

Guest CAR
Posted

I think in 1.03 you could run a mixed server (eg: F1600/F1800). It might be an idea to run Crema using the online mod'. I've raced their with the F1600 on a public server, & it's no guarantee, but I doubt crashers are going to bother with a circuit not used that often.

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest D34N0
Posted

You can always password protect the server to allow only your friends in if you have access to it.

Otherwise I'd recommend taking a 10 minute break where you do nothing but sit in the pits, or leave the server. Most of these guys don't have the attention span to wait that long to grief again, and will move on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.