Guest Aireisor Posted April 27, 2011 Posted April 27, 2011 Please help. Every time I launch nKPro client, I get this error http://img577.imageshack.us/f/errornkpro.jpg/ Have tried this http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=50045&st=0 but didn't help. This is on a windows vista 32bit system.
Wally Posted April 28, 2011 Posted April 28, 2011 Please help. Every time I launch nKPro client, I get this error http://img577.imageshack.us/f/errornkpro.jpg/ Have tried this http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=50045&st=0 but didn't help. This is on a windows vista 32bit system. It's complaining about the Verdana font. You must have the Verdana font on your system, I would assume. You could check the fonts in the Control Panel.
kunos Posted April 28, 2011 Posted April 28, 2011 yes this is a very rare error that happens when the system font is not found (for whatever reason).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now