FVA - Is there any way of using the older versions? (1.0 and 1.1) - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

FVA - Is there any way of using the older versions? (1.0 and 1.1)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there. I'm interested in playing the older versions (1.0 and 1.1) of FVA to compare myself to the original rankings but I get an error that I need a software update if I load 1.0 or 1.1. So is there any way of being able to play v1.0 or v.1.1? Thank you.

Posted (edited)

I don't think so, as it checks your login info' everytime you run FVA.

Edited by CAR
Warez version
Posted

It's not possible to use older version of the simulator.

Talking about other solutions to get them is not allowed here.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.