HELP! how do I get 1.3?? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

HELP! how do I get 1.3??


Recommended Posts

Guest helvetikko
Posted

Hey guys

I just got back into netkar, I was too busy studying and I haven't played for months. The thing is I now see there's a 1.3 version, and when I go to the main site of netkar it says: download 1.3 beta B. I downloaded it, but none of the 2 exe files work, it says there's an error and must close.

What should I do?? I haven't downloaded any other updates for netkar since I bought it, I guess i have 1.1? should I get 1.2 first??

Help please!

Tom

Posted

You can get it at the same page - there is a button under NKP logo: "Download Full Version". After installing the game, extract "Beta B" files into main NKP directory.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.