Guest bokoboko Posted May 19, 2011 Posted May 19, 2011 Cool! Thank u very much mate Ur program is very helpfull!
Mauro Posted May 20, 2011 Posted May 20, 2011 wow! if you continue with these improvements, your utility will become best of the great GPL replay analyzer!
Wally Posted June 5, 2011 Author Posted June 5, 2011 New version! http://www.mediafire.com/file/lzj32ola2bo7a0c/netKarPROLogParserSetup.msi I have added a ballast manager, which I use in the league I run. You can use it to set the ballast for the next race based on the results of the previous race (it updates the server config file). You can also reverse all or part of the grid for the next race. You can read all about the changes here: http://netkarpro.blogspot.com/2011/04/netkar-pro-log-file-parser.html
wildsurfer Posted June 5, 2011 Posted June 5, 2011 You're really doing a fantastic work, Wally. Lots of nice ideas. Well done. There is only one little detail I don't understand: for the flags give some indication of the amount of meters. What is that? how do you calculate it? in the log you only have the sector in which the flag was activated and the one in which was deactivated. are you planning to do anything to support a live timing? It would be very useful for prequalifications
Wally Posted June 5, 2011 Author Posted June 5, 2011 With the flags, this is the distance into the lap in metres. It comes from the log file. It's not really that useful, I think, but it might be interesting to see that most of your flags come at 700m, for example, which you might figure out is turn 2. What kind of live timing support do have in mind?
wildsurfer Posted June 6, 2011 Posted June 6, 2011 this is an example of flags in the log 9:41:724,FLAG,DriverName_Surname_-1211588528,9,1 9:49:089,FLAG,DriverName_Surname_-1211588528,10,0 TIME, FLAG, DRIVER GUID, SECTOR NUMBER, [1=flag activeted, 2= flag deactivated] sectors are the one defined in the .kto ( XXGrass, XXSand, XXRoad,XXCord. flags are only activated when you go off road, so if you hit grass or sand) I still can't understand where you take those meters from About the Live Timing, I was thinking to something that could support pre-qualifications (qualification sessions that runs for 3-5 days) , or training races before an event. It will be simply a page to record the best time per each driver (Time), and the number of laps completed (Lap). I was thinking to show the following fields: Group, Position, Driver, Time, Diff from previous driver, Lap, Date Group would be: A(1-15), B (15-30), C (31-45)... It would be very nice to do something like the rank too, in which you can see the progress of the single driver. Note that this is regardless the kind of session you're in. It should go through all the log, and keep track of timings per each driver.
Wally Posted June 6, 2011 Author Posted June 6, 2011 OK, the track must be divided into sectors of 100m, because I multiply the sector number by 100 to get the distance into the track. I have confirmed the position of the flag incidents with AIM Race Studio, which shows the distance through the lap. Maybe someone can confirm or deny this. Maybe my assumption about the distance is wrong. I will think about your other points
wildsurfer Posted June 7, 2011 Posted June 7, 2011 I can confirm your assumption is wrong sectors are not of a fixed length, but created based on what you need in each different track. Check this as a reference. As I said, the only thing you can say is the sectors in which the flag was waving (from to).
Wally Posted June 7, 2011 Author Posted June 7, 2011 I can confirm your assumption is wrong sectors are not of a fixed length, but created based on what you need in each different track. Check this as a reference. As I said, the only thing you can say is the sectors in which the flag was waving (from to). Great, thanks for the info. It must have been a coincidence on the track I was testing on. I'll update it some time to just say the sector.
Wally Posted June 16, 2011 Author Posted June 16, 2011 New version is available (http://www.mediafire.com/?ycnvmajg1p80qc8) which lets you adjust ballast by racers' best race lap times. You can read about it here: http://netkarpro.blogspot.com/2011/04/netkar-pro-log-file-parser.html
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now