Race screen goes black - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Pugamall
Posted

I have paid and downloaded, all goes well, I seem to be able to get everything, being able to pick cars and tracks ect, when I pick to drive, it appears to load, screen goes black, I get sound, and throttle gears ect sound to work correct as I actuate them, but the screen shows black, I have tried different screen settings to no avail, I have updated my graphics driver, and checked I have no outstanding windows updates ect, but still the same problem ?

I am running windows 7 ultimate 32 bit SP1

AMD Phenom X4 955 3.2GHz

4.00 GB RAM

ATI Radeon HD3300 Graphics

Driving force pro steering

it runs rfactor, GTR2, and all the steam simbin sims ok ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Posted

Have you installed the. NET Framework ?

Ciao

Guest Pugamall
Posted

Yep, just tried it and still sound only, and tried compatibility, and patch, all to no avail

Posted
This guide has helped people experiencing issues in the past.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.