BoNI Posted July 15, 2011 Posted July 15, 2011 Scusa ma se uno vede che BoNI (non uno qualunque) buona pubblicit
Guest CronoTR Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 Come on, share your thoughts with us. I think he's not even working on nK PRO. I think he's working on some new FVA version or nK PRO 2. Or maybe he isn't working on anything, because he is on vacation... since mid-february. OR he IS working on nK PRO and is adding some cool new stuff.
Gambero Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 Scusa ma se uno vede che BoNI (non uno qualunque) buona pubblicit
Guest CAR Posted July 16, 2011 Posted July 16, 2011 Come on, share your thoughts with us. I think he's not even working on nK PRO. I think he's working on some new FVA version or nK PRO 2. Or maybe he isn't working on anything, because he is on vacation... since mid-february. OR he IS working on nK PRO and is adding some cool new stuff. You covered all the bases there I'm a bit nervous about starting rumors (as in the past I've seen them repeated on other websites), but as we have to entertain ourselves... there's a driver talent search in the UK called V1 Championship. A few years ago they used LFS, but this time they've stated they're not going to. So what could it be? Maybe rFactor or Racer... I dunno, but there's a chance that MAYBE Kunos could have been working with them. After all he did do the Formula BMW car for BRD when they had their race team (& that's the V1 Champ' prize - a drive in the Formula BMW talent cup next year). But with no evidence I'm kinda talking out of my big fat hairy...
Guest Hoshi Posted July 17, 2011 Posted July 17, 2011 (edited) It's definetly not Netkar! Played the V1 Championship Beta a few days ago. Edited July 17, 2011 by Hoshi
Guest CAR Posted July 17, 2011 Posted July 17, 2011 It's definetly not Netkar! Played the V1 Championship Beta a few days ago. Ooh, can you say anymore?
Guest Hoshi Posted July 18, 2011 Posted July 18, 2011 Wasn't impressed by the beta tbh. It's developed by Brain in a Jar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now