Kicked off during race every time - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Kicked off during race every time


Recommended Posts

Guest Bo Reinsborg
Posted (edited)

Hi Netkar drivers,

I experience problems everytime I race online. Practice and Qualification is fine. But during races I get kiccked off the server somehow. The monitor turn black but the sound continue....anyone who know what to do?

Edited by Bo Reinsborg
Posted

Hi Netkar drivers,

I experience problems everytime I race online. Practice and Qualification is fine. But during races I get kiccked off the server somehow. The monitor turn black but the sound continue....anyone who know what to do?

I can't think what would cause this, if you are able to participate in the Practice and Qual. Is the server configured to have a custom grid? Does the server accept new drivers during a Race session? If you can find that out, it might give you some clues.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.