Guest Aireisor Posted April 6, 2011 Posted April 6, 2011 Hello all, I've just tried this sim and really enjoyed driving F1600. Now I'd like some multiplayer action. Are there any leagues I can race F1600 in?
Wally Posted April 7, 2011 Posted April 7, 2011 Hello all, I've just tried this sim and really enjoyed driving F1600. Now I'd like some multiplayer action. Are there any leagues I can race F1600 in? What part of the world are you in? We have weekly FF1600 racers for Australia/New Zealand racers only on Thursday nights. Details are here: http://www.xgn.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?290-netKar-PRO-Professional-Racing-Simulator
Guest Aireisor Posted April 27, 2011 Posted April 27, 2011 I am from Finland. What would be a tolerable ping for online playing?
Guest Diego Plaza Posted April 27, 2011 Posted April 27, 2011 (edited) 150 - 200 ping You should turn the servers hosting Named mybroga-PSR-Cba and also Mybroga-PSR with F1600 and Vintage. Greetings from Argentina Edited April 27, 2011 by Diego Plaza
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now