Suggestion

Guest infernal

Guest infernal

I discussed with other people in a spanish forum of other simulator (Live for speed). And all of we agree in two things, NK-PRO has better physics than Live for Speed, but the online game is SO BETTER the Live For Speed.

It is irritating to race with other and with a minium touch with other car... you or the other will catapult out of the track, it is totally unrealistc and exasperating. So a lot people has bougth the simulator but don't play online only offline, and after two weeks are bored, because the funniest is race with others!

So, it is totally necesary to improve the crashes on online game

That has only been a problem since v1.2. I reported this bug the day after 1.2 was released, but it still hasn't been fixed. I'm hoping it will be for the next release of 1.3, because it's ridiculous that the tiniest touch of a wall, or another opponent can send you into orbit.

Guest nicolas30on

I hope this gets fixed along a larger grid...Live for speed is in limbo for more than 3 years and still i cannot think of another game were you can race with another 32 players for hours and everything is smooth as silk....

still i cannot think of another game were you can race with another 32 players for hours and everything is smooth as silk....

er... iRacing ;) with a lot more than 32 players as well :D

Still, back on topic... The online side of netKar is in a sad state considering its now been around for many years. The netcode is still crap, and the collision detection is appalling.

So many new people have bought netKar Pro recently, and a lot of them would make it their primary sim if only the online side were up to scratch. I know a lot of iracers that would give up their subs and come and play netKar permanently if it wasn't for the crappy online play. For a sim that's advertised as "Professional online racing simulator" the state of the online side of it is unforgivable.

I've been with netKar since the day of release in 2006(?). It's still unrivalled in terms of physics and driving feel. It's also unrivalled in terms of frustration online.

I wish Kunos would stop working on physics stuff for a while and completely dedicate himself to working on the online side of things for several months. Netcode to rival iRacings, much better collision detection and a far more comprehensive set of server/admin options are all desperately needed. If he could sort this lot out there would be no better sim on the planet.

After nearly 5 years since release there really is no excuse for it to still be in this state.