Game Stock Car - Page 4 - Simulatori by Reiza Studios - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not good under pressure from the camera but I'm trying to show some laps working hard with the detailed FFB on a professional high torque wheel. Then I do some laps with worn tires. The car setup was a qualifying one, and I tend to overdrive for Youtube. You're better off being a bit smoother and 'slower', but you should get some idea on how these cars are near the limit.

This post has been promoted to an article

Guest MundoLibre
Posted

what type of wheel used in the video above? I'd like to know. thanks!

Posted

It's a professional wheel. You should ask it directly to Niels on YouTube, you have more chances to get an answer!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted


Posted

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Game Stock Car Release confirmed for tomorrow, July 20th!

More details (a lot more!) very soon..

Posted
We
Posted

what type of wheel used in the video above? I'd like to know. thanks!

leo bodnar's wheel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.