Photomode showroom by KittX - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Photomode showroom by KittX


Recommended Posts

Posted

Photomode showroom 1.0

By: KittX

-> http://rapidshare.com/files/452575595/rF_Photomode_Showroom_v1.0_KittX.zip

I wanted to make some gran turismo-style showroom, and I've came up with this.

The photos I used are the panoramic shots from various photobanks, and I didn't find quite good garage panorama,

so I've used all i had, a bit different stuff. But the idea and technology is here; now you can make your own showrooms with it, you just need some panoramic photos, resize them to the 4096x4096 (or 2048x2048) square and mirror horizontally (sorry, too late noticed about that).

There are 6 variations from myself, to install them - put showroom.mas and vviev.scn to the main "vehicles" folder, or

mod's folder where these files are located.

known bugs: reflections... they are quite out of place here, but I've spend a lot of hours playing with shwfloor model to get rid of them, but they've appeared again and again. So I gave up for this time.

If you know a solution how to get rid of those reflections, please pm me.

Feel free to update this little mod.

Have fun!

14mar11rfactorcentral42.th.jpg 14mar11rfactorcentral88.th.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.