Blackwood

Guest CAR

Thanks to the LFS devs for allowing this conversion.

nkscr_10.jpg

There are two configurations, Grand Prix & Car Park. The Car Park layout's the full circuit too, but with a hole in the wall after the chicane.

Take the path back crossing the hole in the ground (you won't fall through it I promise!) for access to the car park.

As for the rally cross layout, it didn't really work in nKPro

Edited by CAR

Guest Crady

Great one! Thank you very much! Very accurate!

Err... would you be angry if I ask for Aston? (especially AS2 and AS3) ^_^

Great one! Thank you very much! Very accurate!

Err... would you be angry if I ask for Aston? (especially AS2 and AS3) ^_^

Not if you brought me an S1>S2 upgrade voucher so I had access to the circuit :P The LFS devs don't want to give permission for any other conversions at the moment though (& I'm not gonna go against their wishes).

Guest Crady
Not if you brought me an S1>S2 upgrade voucher so I had access to the circuit :P The LFS devs don't want to give permission for any other conversions at the moment though (& I'm not gonna go against their wishes).

Hehe... I could give you a S2 login... but if you don

Hehe... I could give you a S2 login... but if you don

Guest nicolas30on

Great track ! Well personally i have raced this track for thousands of laps but its never the less great to see it come in netkar and be appreciate by netkar drivers :)

Through to be honest i wish some of the existing netkar -namie quality- tracks gets updated to the level the official netkar pro tracks are.

The officials tracks really are incredible looking tracks,but it would be nice if some of the all time great tracks available get updated to that level of quality !

And if you manage to bring a lfs track i can only imagine how huge an improvement can be done on those tracks...