KS2 - Shouldn't it have auto blip on downshift? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

KS2 - Shouldn't it have auto blip on downshift?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there. I noticed that the KS2 doesn't seem to auto blip on downshift so is this not realistic? As far as I know, the GP2 car has a similar transmission to F1 cars in that it auto blips so why does the KS2 not have this?

Posted

I think GP2 cars have an anti-stall system as well :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.