empty server list - Page 2 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

also with the same problem :angry: :angry:

I have this too... but it almost certainly is not a problem at your ends (don't bother installing and reinstalling), but out there in nkPro land somewhere. It's happened before, and will no doubt happen again.

Posted

but out there in nkPro land somewhere. It's happened before, and will no doubt happen again.

Yes, Italy :P There was a fire @ a data center that apparently affected a lot of services.

Posted

:crying: :crying: :unsure::blink::unsure: :unsure::doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

XL2vb.jpg

You need to click on the link just one time and wait for connect or for an error. Seems that server has bad ping.

I've added this check to prevent the mess with replays.

Guest Crady
Posted

As usual I did not get any answer from the netKAr support.... :(

Yesterday however I saw some servers online again - but my server was not listed... I had to restart my server and it was listed again too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.