Go to box-fix car

Guest mici

I dont understand why there is an option when you have collision for example to "press esc go to box and fix car "in few secs and continue race and even continue in same lap probably.I mean i actually won one race like this cause probabably others have done the same after few of us had contact.I thought nkpro priority was realism ,and this is not realistic.I think none of other sims have this option.Was this maybe made intentional so that less people quit race after collision since there are not so many players on servers and collision model is very strange and too sensitive?

Edited by mici

if you want realism there is the full mode that doesn't allowe that things..... atm there aren't many servers with that mode on, but if you are searching for realism, than try to start a server with that option on!! ;)

If you fix your car you lose a lap. If everybody does the same... well, then it becomes a sort of normal race.

The official RSR races for example are always in full mode, and you have to take care not only not to crash during the race, but also during qualifying, warm lap etc. or you can totally ruin your race.

I remember a race with F1800 at Brno when I crashed during my third qualifyng lap and was forced to stay in the box to see the other improve their times since my car was seriously damaged....

I then started at the end of the grid with my time made only on the first lap, just like in reality.... :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for your quick reply,i wasnt aware of full mode.I guess i didnt ran into server which runs full mode.Anyway its probably better without full mode since there are usually only ten or less people on servers.With all the problems this sim has i still find it the best and i completely forgot about other sims since i started with this one.Its gona be even better if they improve collision model and more important we need more people to play it!