Fawlty Posted March 3, 2011 Posted March 3, 2011 Hi Fellas I just purchased NK and am looking for some info for hosting some MP with a few of my racing bud's. I usually race P&G/GTR2, I run a dedicated server to do this. I understand NK doesn't allow me to do this. If someone can point me in the right direction for hosting info it would be much appreciated. Cheers Fawlty
Guest Leon.GTRSpain Posted March 11, 2011 Posted March 11, 2011 To run a nkPro dedicated server you can use this tool: http://www.lastplace-racing.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=30&func=fileinfo&id=46
Fawlty Posted March 20, 2011 Author Posted March 20, 2011 That's great Leon, I'll try her out this week. Cheers mate Fawlty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now