Driver profile

Guest mici

I started playin nkpro few weeks ago and finaly i made my first win with ks2 in aviano,i think server was gtrspain or somethin like that.However i noticed that there is no win in my driver stats,it says 0.Few podiums that i made earlier are there.Also is there a way to see other driver stats ,so that you get idea of what kind of drivers are you racing with?

Odd, nKPro needs to be restarted to see your updated stats, but it normally works fine. To see others peoples stats (when online), press F5 twice.

Guest drsteve

Guys!!!! PLZ!!! HElp me!!!!!I`m a license driver in NKP (i buy license). a couple days i driving ok on different servers but now i dont see any servers at all!!!Im entered the game refreshing but NOTHING!!! server 0/1... NO SERVERS!!!But if i create a new driver (without license) so i can drive only F1600, i see servers OK!!!How to fix this?? How to drive under my license driver name???

Edited by drsteve

Guys!!!! PLZ!!! HElp me!!!!!I`m a license driver in NKP (i buy license). a couple days i driving ok on different servers but now i dont see any servers at all!!!Im entered the game refreshing but NOTHING!!! server 0/1... NO SERVERS!!!But if i create a new driver (without license) so i can drive only F1600, i see servers OK!!!How to fix this?? How to drive under my license driver name???

I think You should probably contact technical support via email they are probably only one that can solve that type of problem.

Here are the contacts i contacted when i had problems with nkpro:

support@netkar-pro.com

kunos@netkar-pro.com

Their response was very quick in my case,but i had different problem,good luck guys, see ya on the track!