The online community - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello people

How's the online community for Netkar these days? I havent racing regularly since the GPL-days, with the exception of a few short stints of GTL, GTR, rFactor and LFS.

Last time I checked, Netkar seemed very empty. I guess I'm not doing the community a favour by NOT joining, but I'm not much for hotlapping. At the moment, I only have access to the demo and its hard to tell how active the online racing is (pick-up races, that is!).

So what's it like with the full game? Will you get to see other people online?

Posted

Hello people

How's the online community for Netkar these days? I havent racing regularly since the GPL-days, with the exception of a few short stints of GTL, GTR, rFactor and LFS.

Last time I checked, Netkar seemed very empty. I guess I'm not doing the community a favour by NOT joining, but I'm not much for hotlapping. At the moment, I only have access to the demo and its hard to tell how active the online racing is (pick-up races, that is!).

So what's it like with the full game? Will you get to see other people online?

I have full version 1.3 and find that you will find enough players to play against online during the evenings.

I am part of the TRM Racing Leagues. We are thinking of starting a netKar league soon once we get enough interest. We are already running test races which normally see on average about 5-15 players turn up.

If your interested in joining a league then visit TRM Racing Leagues. We also run ARCA, LFS & GTR2!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.