Guest fred judd Posted February 25, 2011 Posted February 25, 2011 Hello, When I try and install NetKar pro, I extract the .zip file and it gets to 99% and crashes everytime. Anyone else had this problem? Thanks, Fred
clock Posted February 25, 2011 Posted February 25, 2011 Hello, When I try and install NetKar pro, I extract the .zip file and it gets to 99% and crashes everytime. Anyone else had this problem? Thanks, Fred yes i had that problem with the zip in windows 7 32 bits. Unzipped with xp and worked great.. and in windows 7 if you run it in compatibity mode and left in 99% for a while you will see that at least create the archive...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now